vrijdag 24 april 2015

First blog message.

Hello world,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Milan van de Swaluw. At the moment I'm 37 years young, married and the father of two kids.
I live in Mijdrecht, The Netherlands. At the moment I'm mainly interested in hamradio (callsing PE1RYY), electronics, domotica and model quadcopter and helicopter flying. The electronics and domotica interest is the main reason why I wanted to put up a blog, as I have too many ideas to turn into successful projects. It would be a waste to not share my ideas with the world and let them end in a pile of junk on my workbench.

Hope you all enjoy my (probably not so frequent) write ups, and if you have any comments please share them. Sharing ideas is the reason why I start this.

Milan.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten